Pages

Disclaimer

Each week there is a Weekly Round-Up where students report on what has been happening in class the previous week. For that writing task, students will be responsible for re-crafting and editing their work independently. Please excuse any mistakes as they practise these important skills :)

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Ryan sea story


Sea story 

Spray, the wonderful spry of the great blue seas. Small mossy rock pools with tiny orange gentile crabs with sand paper like skin scutering into it’s cozy home in the brick hard rock.

The strange silky feeling of the sea weed and the nice sound of the seagulls above me flying into the great calm yellow sunset.Im sitting here by myself just to think...

Waves crashing every time I blink my eyes and when I move forward sea shells crackle
under my feet like pop corn popping non-stop. 

Wind  whirling around me it almost as if I stood up I would be blown away by the strong breeze and sent into the nice cold water.

The sad smell of the dead fish around me.The strange foam build up and moving on to the rugged rocks only to be taken by the shimmering water.

Fresh air nothing better. Some fish around me and if I try to catch but it notices me and darts away.

Family’s in the distance playing in the water and trying to catch some snapper.

This would be the life   

No comments:

Post a Comment