Pages

Disclaimer

Each week there is a Weekly Round-Up where students report on what has been happening in class the previous week. For that writing task, students will be responsible for re-crafting and editing their work independently. Please excuse any mistakes as they practise these important skills :)

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Riley Sea Story


THE BEACH

I can see he shimmering water sparkling in my eye. I saw the beautiful sunset CRASH! SMASH! as the water hits the rocks. I can smell salty air. what is there in the water , a shiny shell. Waves have hit the the rocks. I smell the misty seaweed.

I hear the shells crackling as they hit the waves. OH HOW I CAN SEE THE SEAGULLS. there wrecking my view of they night sky. their making so much noise PLOP!. what is that, it is seagull poop. the wind was whistling loudly

I get up and have a stretch when i step in green slime. in all of things i can step in i step in slime. i fell so disgusted. i see clouds  clouds coming over the beach. the waves are rising high that i had to step back.

IN THE DISTANCE I SAW THE FLOCK FLYING AWAY. BUT I HAD TO LEAVE

I LOVE THE BEACH!
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment