Pages

Disclaimer

Each week there is a Weekly Round-Up where students report on what has been happening in class the previous week. For that writing task, students will be responsible for re-crafting and editing their work independently. Please excuse any mistakes as they practise these important skills :)

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Gabe Sea Story


          sitting by the beach

I’m sitting staring watching by myself reflecting on whats in front of me.

I can hear seagulls diving down at each other.Waves crashing furiously against the wet moist rocks.

I can feel the spray splashing up against my face as the waves crash against the rocks continuously.

I can see crabs trying desperately to escape the waves dragging them into the sea

I can smell  the bitter smell of the salty sea water filling my mouth.
        

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, Gabe. I felt like I was there with you. Love from Mrs Bennett.

    ReplyDelete